Supporting WNNA is as simple as buying your groceries at your local Kroger and Tom Thumb stores. It is easy to get started, and there is no additional cost to you. Once registered, scan your reward card at checkout to support WNNA. Follow these steps to get involved in this program.
When shopping at Kroger stores:
- Get a physical Kroger Plus Card at the customer service desk at any Kroger store. Or for a Digital Plus Card, visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com and create an account. You will need your Plus Card Number or Alternate ID.
- Click on “Community Rewards” and search for Wynnewood by typing 83577 in the search box. Select Wynnewood North Neighborhood Association, and click enroll. Once you’re successfully enrolled every time you shop at Kroger with your Plus Card, WNNA will receive a percentage of your purchase amount.
To re-link your Kroger Plus Card on Aug. 1:
- Sign into your account at www.kroger.com/communityrewards.
- Click on “Community Rewards” and search for Wynnewood by typing 83577 into the search box.
- Select Wynnewood North Neighborhood Association, and click enroll.
When shopping at Tom Thumb stores:
- To get a card, visit the customer service desk and pick up a Tom Thumb Reward card application. Fill out the application and link your card to our account number 13489.
- For an existing card, visit www.tomthumb.com/ShopStores/Good-Neighbor.page and complete the form. Return the form to the customer service desk at your local stores.
- Tom Thumb will pay Wynnewood North Neighborhood Association a percentage of our account total every time you shop.